Builder's Warranty Inspections
Your new home builder hopes you won't hire Home Inspection Time to find all the material defects possibly hidden in your new home. Let's find them all before your builder's 11th month warranty time is up. They really hate that!
Why Should I Inspect, It's New?
That's a great question!
We Care As Much As You Do
Home Inspection Time is looking after your best interests after you move in. Not your home's builder. Now that you have moved-in and settled, your 11th Month Warranty Inspection time has arrived.
Home Inspection Now, Means No Surprises Later
Though it would seem that new homes should be relatively defect and error-free, as certified home inspector's, we know new construction homes often have underlying hidden issues at work. If not found early, it can mean trouble and expensive repairs later.
Your Builder's 11th Month Warranty Time
That's why your builder gives you 11 months living in the home for you to capture, properly document and report everything you find wrong with it. Will you find them all?
Common Issues Found in New Homes
According to InterNACHI, some common issues found during new construction home inspections include:
- Structural defects, like foundation cracks, improper grading, and poor framing
- Drainage and grading issues, which could cause water and structural damage later on
- Window leaks
- HVAC issues, including malfunctioning thermostats and loose connections
- Electrical problems, such as improperly wired outlets, open grounds and missing switch plates
- Plumbing issues, including reversed hot/cold in faucets, improper piping, leaks, and more
You found some things for your own builder's warranty punch-list you want fixed. But what about issues you can't see or may never find on your own?
You Found The Best Home Inspector In Denver!
My name is Alan Sherin and I'm your friendly neighborhood InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector®.
I have multiple InterNACHI certifications and over 1,000 hours of new home construction training.
COMMITTED TO OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
During my 10 years of experience working for a major home builder, I consulted closely with my home buyers hundreds of times, educating them through every phase of new home construction.
It's Your Turn
I've applied all that knowledge into making Home Inspection Time your logical choice for your Seller's Pre-Listing Home Inspection.
ONLY ONE INSPECTION PER DAY - JUST YOURS
Unlike many home inspectors, we dedicate an entire day to your inspection. Most inspections take 3-4 hours depending on square footage and age of the property.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOME INSPECTOR
With my unique home buyer specialty background, multiple InterNACHI Certifications, and 10 years of new home construction experience, you can rest assured Home Inspection Time has you covered.
Your Certified Builder's Warranty Inspection includes:
- Home Inspection Time's Certified Builder's Warranty Inspection
- 3-4 hour home inspection as required - more time for you
- I inspect all major systems of your home's interior and exterior, report my findings, and make recommendations for maintenance or needed repairs
- Mobile Friendly Interactive Reports - not your father's old school home inspection checklist - VIEW SAMPLE
- Over 300 illustrative photo images and HD videos with narrative of your home inspection
- Home Inspection Time Maintenance Newsletter
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee backed by InterNACHI
- InterNACHI backed "We'll Buy Your Home" Buy-Back Guarantee
- Home Inspection Report delivered in 24 hours
- Web portal for your home inspection reports history - never loose a report - your homes history all in one place
- Free Appliance Recall Check on what hazardous appliances you may have in your home and how to get it fixed or replaced by the manufacturer
INSPECTION PROCESS CERTIFIED AND TRAINED BY INTERNACHI®
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®, I have over 800 hours of continuous training and I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible.
Warranty Inspection Check
Everything illustrated above is included with your Certified Builder's Warranty Inspection at no additional cost.
- Structural Components
- Attic, Ventilation and Insulation
- Exterior Cladding
- Porch and Deck
- Attached Garage
- Electrical System
- HVAC System
- Plumbing System
- Interior Ceilings, Floors and Walls
- Interior Doors
Time To Inspect?
Schedule your 11th Month Builder's Warranty Inspection now!