Fees and Pricing
Home Inspection Time believes in 100% transparent pricing for our home inspection clients. All of our pricing and fees are based on the following factors:
- Base price starts at $450.00* for minimum 1,500 SF property
- Property Size +
- Property Age +
- Distance Traveled + (10 miles+)
Pricing Quote Example
The example pricing here shows a home that is 2,100 SF, is 10 Miles for travel, and an age of 50 years for a TOTAL of $661.60.
How to Save 10% Off Your First Home Inspection
Home Inspection Time offers you a 10% OFF discount if you are a First-Time Home Buyer, a member of AARP, Senior Citizen, Military, First Responders or a Realtor representing a client.
Realtors: If you have a client that needs a home inspection, you can grab the 10% OFF COUPON HERE.
Your Certified Home Inspection Includes:
- Home Inspection Time's Certified Home Buyer's Inspection
- 4 to 6 hour home inspection as required - more time for you
- I inspect all major systems of your home's interior and exterior, report my findings, and make recommendations for maintenance or needed repairs
- Mobile Friendly Interactive Reports - not your father's old school home inspection checklist - VIEW SAMPLE
- Over 300 illustrative photo images and HD videos with narrative of your home inspection
- Home Inspection Time Maintenance Newsletter
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee backed by InterNACHI
- InterNACHI backed "We'll Buy Your Home" Buy-Back Guarantee
- Home Inspection Report delivered in 24 hours
- Web portal for your home inspection reports history - never loose a report - your homes history all in one place
- Free Appliance Recall Check on what hazardous appliances you may have in your home and how to get it fixed or replaced by the manufacturer
Everything listed above is included with your Certified Home Inspection at no additional cost.
INSPECTION PROCESS CERTIFIED AND TRAINED BY INTERNACHI®
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®, I have over 800 hours of continuous training and I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible.
Your Home Inspection: Everything We Check
- Structural Components
- Attic, Ventilation and Insulation
- Exterior Cladding
- Porch and Deck
- Attached Garage
- Electrical System
- HVAC System
- Plumbing System
- Interior Ceilings, Floors and Walls
- Interior Doors
Time To Inspect?
Let's explore your home together and put your mind at ease.
Schedule your Home Inspection now!