New Construction Home Inspections
New homes have flaws. We schedule a visual home inspection of the construction and residence in 3 major phases. Post pour, pre-drywall and a final home inspection.
Unfortunately No New Homes Are Perfect
That's why you need to have a trusted neutral 3rd party home inspector to follow-up on your new home while it's still under construction to catch any problems or issues before you even move in.
Common Issues Found in New Homes
According to InterNACHI, some common issues found during new construction home inspections include:
- Structural defects, like foundation cracks, improper grading, and poor framing
- Drainage and grading issues, which could cause water and structural damage later on
- Window leaks
- HVAC issues, including malfunctioning thermostats and loose connections
- Electrical problems, such as improperly wired outlets, open grounds and missing switch plates
- Plumbing issues, including reversed hot/cold in faucets, improper piping, leaks, and more
New Home Construction Is Our Specialty
I love working with first-time home buyers, especially when they are buying a new construction home from one of the great homebuilders here in the greater Denver area.
1,000 Homes Inspected - Plus Yours
In 10 years working for a major home builder, I have walked over 1,000 new construction home inspections. So I've seen a few things and know what to look out for as you build your dream home.
Your Trusted Friend
I'll be your partner through the entire home construction process and answer any questions you have about the home as it is being built.
Ready to Learn more?
Request a FREE QUOTE!
You Found The Best Home Inspector In Denver!
My name is Alan Sherin and I'm your friendly neighborhood InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector®.
I have multiple InterNACHI certifications and over 1,000 hours of new home construction training.
COMMITTED TO OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
During my 10 years of experience working for a major home builder, I consulted closely with my home buyers hundreds of times, educating them through every phase of new home construction.
Now It's Your turn
I've applied all that knowledge into making Home Inspection Time your logical choice for your next anytime home inspection.
ONLY ONE INSPECTION PER DAY - JUST YOURS
Your home inspection is so important, we dedicate an entire day to just performing your inspection. Most inspections take 3-4 hours depending on square footage and age of the property.
Your Certified New home Construction inspection includes:
- Home Inspection Time's Certified New Home Construction Inspection
- 3 Phased Inspections - each separate inspection is 3 to 4 hours each based on the logistics of the home's construction schedule
- Includes Post Pour, Pre-Drywall and Final Walk Through Inspections
- I inspect all major systems of your home's interior and exterior, report my findings, and make recommendations for maintenance or needed repairs
- Mobile Friendly Interactive Reports - not your father's old school home inspection checklist - VIEW SAMPLE
- Over 300 illustrative photo images and HD videos with narrative of your home inspection
- Home Inspection Time Maintenance Newsletter
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee backed by InterNACHI
- InterNACHI backed "We'll Buy Your Home" Buy-Back Guarantee
- Each phase of Home Inspection Reports delivered in 24 hours
- Web portal for your home inspection reports history - never loose a report - your homes history all in one place
- Free Appliance Recall Check on what hazardous appliances you may have in your home and how to get it fixed or replaced by the manufacturer
INSPECTION PROCESS CERTIFIED AND TRAINED BY INTERNACHI®
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®, I have over 800 hours of continuous training and I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible.
Everything illustrated above is included with your Certified New Construction Home Inspection at no additional cost.
- Structural Components
- Attic, Ventilation and Insulation
- Exterior Cladding
- Porch and Deck
- Attached Garage
- Electrical System
- HVAC System
- Plumbing System
- Interior Ceilings, Floors and Walls
- Interior Doors
How It Works
We will perform a visual inspection of the ongoing construction and residence in three (3) phases.
Phase One and Phase 2
The first two inspections will take place during the post pour / pre drywall phase, and we will provide a separate mobile-friendly report after each inspection.
Final Walk Through Inspection
Your final full home inspection will take place when construction of your new home is completed and ready for its final walk through.
Time To Inspect?
Let's explore your new construction home together and put your mind at ease knowing that someone has your back.
Schedule your New Construction Home Inspection now!