Seller's Pre-Listing Inspections
You have a buyer for your home. Do you know what secrets are lurking within your walls? Are you concerned what a home buyer inspection may find? Let's inspect your home now and stop worrying.
Why Should I Inspect?
That's a great question!
Home Inspection Now, Means No Surprises Later
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that ...
- Defects won't become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects' concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Anytime Is Home Inspection Time!
Your home is like a living thing. And like all living things, your house ages as the elements take their toll. Imagine being under constant attack from the elements 365 days a year, year after year. So it just makes sense to inspect it now before you sell.
Denver Homes Take A Weather Beating
Denver's blazing hot summers and bitterly cold winters will cause your home to expand and contract several inches a year. The process is at work even as everything seems totally safe and sound.
Do You Know What Secrets Are Lurking In Your Home?
Is the roof solid, sound and free of leaks? Do I have any hail damage? Is the exterior siding free from cracks and moisture intrusion? Is the fireplace and chimney safe to use? So many questions, but there is only one answer.
Home Maintenance Is Not An Option
Now that you're selling, you probably know there are some things in your home that required regular care and maintenance and now need attention. Over time, we may have let a few things slip. No worries! Let's find them all now as you prep your home for sale and make your home safe and sound for the next home owner for many years to come.
You Found The Best Home Inspector In Denver!
My name is Alan Sherin and I'm your friendly neighborhood InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector®.
I have multiple InterNACHI certifications and over 1,000 hours of new home construction training.
COMMITTED TO OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
During my 10 years of experience working for a major home builder, I consulted closely with my home buyers hundreds of times, educating them through every phase of new home construction.
Now It's Your Turn
I've applied all that knowledge into making Home Inspection Time your logical choice for your Seller's Pre-Listing Home Inspection.
ONLY ONE INSPECTION PER DAY - JUST YOURS
Your home inspection is so important, we dedicate an entire day to just your inspection. Most inspections take 4-6 hours depending on square footage and age of the property.
Your Certified Seller's Pre-Listing Inspection includes:
- Home Inspection Time's Certified Seller's Pre-Listing Inspection
- 4 to 6 hour home inspection as required - more time for you
- I inspect all major systems of your home's interior and exterior, report my findings, and make recommendations for maintenance or needed repairs
- Mobile Friendly Interactive Reports - not your father's old school home inspection checklist - VIEW SAMPLE
- Over 300 illustrative photo images and HD videos with narrative of your home inspection
- Home Inspection Time Maintenance Newsletter
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee backed by InterNACHI
- InterNACHI backed "We'll Buy Your Home" Buy-Back Guarantee
- Home Inspection Report delivered in 24 hours
- Web portal for your home inspection reports history - never loose a report - your homes history all in one place
- Free Appliance Recall Check on what hazardous appliances you may have in your home and how to get it fixed or replaced by the manufacturer
INSPECTION PROCESS CERTIFIED AND TRAINED BY INTERNACHI®
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®, I have over 800 hours of continuous training and I adhere to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible.
What We Inspect For Pre-Sale
Everything illustrated above is included with your Certified Home Inspection at no additional cost.
- Structural Components
- Attic, Ventilation and Insulation
- Exterior Cladding
- Porch and Deck
- Attached Garage
- Electrical System
- HVAC System
- Plumbing System
- Interior Ceilings, Floors and Walls
- Interior Doors
Call Home Inspection Time at 303-531-1581 now, to help you get your home ready to sell with a Seller's Pre-Listing Home Inspection today.
Time To Inspect?
Schedule your Seller's Pre-Listing Home Inspection now!